The friends of the park are very appreciative of all the individuals and organisations that have provided support.Our latest sponsors have included:
- WREN – Waste Recycling Environmental Limited
- Cartrefi Conwy
- Crest Cooperative
- The Church Acts Fund
- The Cooperative
- Watkin Jones
Previous sponsors have included:
- 20th Century China & Pottery
- Butterworths Chartered Accountants
- Cater Vetinary Practice
- Craig-y-don Dental Practice
- Town and Country Carpets
- Ysgol Gogarth
- Keep Wales Tidy
- Llandudno Town Council
- Llandudno in Bloom
Other sponsors since the Friends of the Park was formed have included:
- Waste Recycling Environmental Limited (WREN) – Provided a large grant to fund new children’s play equipment – click here for more information.
- Conwy County Borough Council – The Parks department have put a lot of time into supporting The Friends of Queens Park. This has included drawing up plans and attending meetings. Provided steel planters and have kept them stocked with flowers ever since.
- Llandudno Town Council – Various grants.
- Keep Wales Tidy – Various grants.
- Mostyn Estates – Donated items for the centre piece.
- Young people of Craig y don – A group of teenagers prepared and painted the steel planters.
- School children have given us their opinions about what they think the park should look like and have helped with gardening tasks.
- Craig y don community centre – Provided rooms for The Friends to hold meetings and social events.
- Home Cookin – Paul Blanchard from Home Cookin provided bottles of wine that have been very welcome at a couple of social events organised by The Friends.
- RSPB- Bird boxes to be put around the park.
- B&Q – Paint and brushes for the steel planters provided by the council. A selection of plants that were planted in various beds.
- 20th Century China & Pottery and Craig y Don Dental Practice have made cash donations
- Many business in Craig y Don and the wider area have donated prizes for raffles, tombolas etc.
We are very grateful to every organisation and individual for their wonderful support